Back in the beginning of May, Prutha Pimpalgaonkar nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award, & I was in the process of moving to a new state, so I promised that I would get to it later. As I got into a new rhythm for my new home, I admittedly forgot to fulfill my obligations for this award! Recently, Bhagyashree nominated me the Vincent Ehindero Blogger award too, so I’m going to take care of them both at the same time, if you don’t mind 🙂 Thank you to you both for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
1) Do you think that aliens exist? Yes, but probably not in the way that they get portrayed in the movies. I think there’s tons of planets beyond our scope that have yet to get discovered, and I’m sure some of them are capable of supporting life. Some may be very simple creatures, like insects, but who knows, Star Trek may not be as far off as we think!
2) Do you believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff? Not yet. I’m open minded, but I haven’t seen evidence of their existence yet. If they do, I’d like to know the science behind why they exist in this form.
3) What movie can you watch over and over and not get tired of? It’s a tie between Lilo & Stitch and Moana, which I’m actually watching right now! I love the stories, and right now I’m obsessed with Hawaii/the south Pacific. I really need to set a story there!
4) If could get a paid three-day break from the hustle and bustle of life, where would you spend your vacation? Hawaii. If you want to know why, see answer 3.
5) What “old person” things do you do? Besides Disney movies, I love to watch old game shows from the 70’s, 80’s, & 90’s. I love their simplicity & the way the celebrities/contestants interact! There’s just nothing like them on today!
6) What’s the funniest joke you know by heart? What’s a pirate’s favorite letter? You probably answered r but said it “arrr” like a pirate would. You would think a pirate’s favorite letter is r, but a pirate’s first love will always be the c! Get it, like the sea! Sorry, all I have memorized is dad jokes.
7) What’s the most ironic thing you have seen happen? In the 90s, my friends and I did a music video of Ironic by Alanis Morsette. This is way before TikTok and YouTube, mind you! I know this isn’t how you intended me to use irony, but isn’t that in itself irony?
8) What goal do you think humanity is not focused enough on achieving? Putting aside our differences to get stuff done.
9) What’s your favourite video game? Do apps count? My favorite is a toss up between a fashion game called Covet and the Bubble Witch Sagas.
10) What would you like to say to your younger self? I would tell my younger self to get treated for my mental health. I didn’t know that I had depression/anxiety until I was 21, and it would have made a huge difference in my relationships and career choices later on if I got help from the beginning. I’m a firm believer in erasing the stigma behind mental health, so I’m not ashamed to talk about it!
11) What is one thing that you love about yourself? I love my ambition/competitiveness. If I didn’t have strong goals that I pursued relentlessly, I wouldn’t have made it this far!
1) Is there a cheesy movie you secretly love to watch? I think I already confessed the answer to this in Prutha’s questions! I’m a Disney nerd!
2) What is the funniest thing you have seen a stranger do? I was sitting in a coffee house in one of the tables close to the cashier. The other table had two police officers sitting at it. Some guy sees that the baristas were busy, so he tried to steal some of the drinks and other food that they keep by the register. The police officers were right behind him! As soon as he turned around, he saw their smiling faces! So, he immediately dropped the pilfered items and ran out the door!
3) What would you choose; an act of chivalry with your favorite hero or a chance to read the personal diary of your most loved villain? I’d probably want to have an interaction with one of my favorite main characters, which would most likely be Stephen Knight from Amouraq since I’ve lived with him for half my life.
4) Which is the one thing (item) you never share with anyone? My diary. No one should see that!
5) What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you come across an amazing blog? When I find a blog that has some intriguing thoughts, I usually feel glad that I found a new source of mystery & discovery!
6) Which is your spirit comic character? The first thing that came to my mind is Bucky, a cat from a comic strip called Get Fuzzy. I’m not sure why though!
7) How would you describe your blogging journey so far in three words? Fun and growing!
3) Naomi Ngigi
I’m pretty sure I’m doing the tagging wrong, so if someone is kind enough to explain it, I would appreciate it! If I’m doing it right, then disregard this 🙂 I just hope everyone that I nominated sees this!
1) Where are you originally from, and how did you end up where you are now?
2) If you could be any animal for a day, what would you pick and why?
3) If you had to live in a setting created by Disney, which would you pick and why?
4) What song is stuck in your head right now?
5) What’s something you can see if you look outside your nearest window?
6) If you could learn a new skill instantly, what would you pick and why?
7) What would your life look like if you were working in your dream job?
8) What movie scene always makes you cry?
9) What do you do when you can’t sleep?
10) What’s a product from your childhood that you wish would come back today?
11) What’s something small that you achieved that you’re very proud of?
Thanks again for the nominations guys!